About me

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday PokYod!

This card is an emergency one.I totally forgot my uncle's birthday until he invited me to join him in a dinner on his birthday.I come out with this simple card as he's also a very simple person. With only a fringe flower,which i made out of a gift paper (my 1st try)...,i printed out some wordings for him. With simple colour combination and this time,i use my ribbel machine for the card. It's a very simple card, no folding-just one piece card.I think this 'postcard' look is quite cool eh..hm.........must try this again for my next idea.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors