About me

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happily Ever After...

Have you ever visit my friend's page at Norraberryz? Please click HERE to drop by her page. She made a very awesome and delicious cakes,tarts and many more.I think if i live with her in the same house,I couldn't control my weight ;P
Last February our ex-HR MANAGER invited us to her daughter's wedding ceremony.Norraberrys is responsible for the wedding cake booth.So,she had asked me to make a mini frame to place on the wedding cake table so that she wouldn't need to write anything on the cake itself. She sends me a romantic poem for me to type in the frame.So,i quilled a rose,some fringe flowers and quill some curls to form a heart shape.I love it especially the butterflies that i bought from a wedding store. May they live happily ever after....... :)




2 comments:

  1. suker sesangat frame tuu.. pasni ade lagi tempahan taw.. hehee.. good job fayyza ideas!!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. suker sesangat quilling frame tuu.. i like!.. i like!.. hehee.. pasni ade tempahan lagi taw.. good job my frend..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors