About me

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Woop! Hello! How are you today,all dearies?Whatever you are doing,don't forget to smile,ok! :) Last 22nd and 23rd January was the celebration for the chinese...it's a Chinese New Year.Here,we celebrate it merrily. I was invited to my friend's house to celebrate it and other than a basket of hamper,I wish i could make her a fridge magnet instead of a greeting card.Actually,I plan to quill a dragon for her (in their calendar,this year is a Dragon Year),but it would take me some time to quill it,so I thought it would be more nicer if I make a simple fridge magnet with some designs on it.But still,my quill dragon is on my 'to-do-list'. The size of the fridge magnet is about 4 inch x 2.5 inch. I place it inside an organza pouch so that it would look good... :) It is my first try making a fridge magnet,so what do you think?






This is how it looks from behind. I just paste a magnetic bar (cut into pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors