About me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Stripey

This wall card i made last night.It's a last minute order from my customer.Huh! I took 20 mins to plan and draft it out, and not too long to finish it. I was very lucky to have the materials in my workshop. It's a simple wall card, though.At the very beginning,i thought i should go with greeting card,but then i've been told that the lil cutie girl was about to turn 2 this month.Hm,we always have to get as many information on the who will be getting the card.It's helps us! Oh! so,must get her something much more interesting to see! So,after a discussion,we decided to go with a wall card. For more details on this, you can just jump on my fayywards tab. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors