About me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Is that a quill flower?

Huh! Finally i manage to 'quill' a flower. Hoorray!!! But it doesn't seems like a flower like i used to see.Hahaha!! It's ok,it's my first time after all.I will learn more and more on this.Now only i got the picture on how the quillings are really fun to do!! I purposely used a normal paper,cut it and quill it using a toothpick...i didn't have a quilling tool yet.. :( Please share me any tips on quilling, dearies!!

my very first quilled flower ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors