About me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pinky Weavey

At first i wish to try using white base card for this,but then i can't stop thinking of how it goes when i combine pink and yellow. Cool and hot. And i think, it turns out quite ok...this card i made for my friend but not sure which one of them will suits the colour well. I put a weaved pink stripes and double hearts in a white frame. I stamped out few flower to sync the design of flowers of the ribbon. And also a button, contrast with the ribbon itself. And this time,i manage to try again on making a pop up. Just a basic pop up because i haven't mastered the simple one yet..huhuhu..!! Although i think,i have improved on this pop up thing, i will make a bigger and more complicated ones. Come on, Jaja! You can do it!! Any cheerleaders out there! Come and cheer me up!! ;D

my pinky weavey card (jump on cayyzards to see the pop up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors