About me

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lovable Flamingo

Huh! Finally come out with my simplest ever Happy Mother's Day Card. I usually use my puffy stickers for my bookmarks,but when i look at my fluffy flamingo,i decided to use it for my mum's card. I used maroon because just like me (or i'm just like her) , my mum also love maroon colour. And i guess maroon also is a sign of love, love and love. I put on heart stickers around the flamingo to make it more lovable. And just a simple wordings below it. I couldn't show you the inside of the card because it too personal for me..hahaha... oh,and i punch a small holes at the top of the card to put in a 'paper string' (that's what i call it) to make it looks vantage. Does it?
Happy Mother's Day, Ibu! Muah! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors