About me

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to the world,baby!

laminated printed wish with art stick frame and puffy stickers


This is the one that i made for my nephew on his 'cukur jambul'. Cukur jambul is the baby's very first haircut, done in accordance with Malay tradition. It is an important rite of passage and is very much seen as an occasion for the extended family to come together, renew bonds and welcome the new baby into the clan. I made this card using hard card board. As you can see there, i laminated the 'wish' that i printed out,put on some stickers to hide the holes,and i even tied a 'rope' for mummy to hang this in his room,so that he will always remember me whenever he sees me as the 1st thing in the morning..hahaha..!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors