About me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, dearies!!!

Hello all! Know what? I miss my blog so much. Recently i was too busy with all my projects and last few days i guess many of us facing the same problem-couldn't log in to our blog account. Alhamdullillah,the issue finally resolved.So,thanks to Blogger! :D Now,i got a lot and a lot of pics to upload. Hopefully my broadband will work as fast as it could cos i don't want to miss anything this time.He's been on 'on-leave' for too long already! ;P
My birthday bookmarks for May 2011-i made a new look to it.Normally i just make a normal laminated bookmarks for my students. But this time,i wish to try something new and cheaper,of course- pine wood. I first saw this look-alike 'ice cream' stick when i was in a bookstore in JB.It's colourful and simple to hold. I then came out with this idea. Interesting isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors