About me

Friday, May 27, 2011

You've got a better future ahead,my friend!

Hello,i was too busy these two weeks.How's your life?I hope everything will be and always be fine for all of us :)
Now only got time to upload my ideas...phew!! I've been informed that few of our friends got a new job and some are going to further their study,....congratulation is the best word as it is a good news for them and a sad news for us indeed..  :( But it's ok,we'll always look for chance to hang out together. Somebody asked me to make a farewell bookmark for one of them and for the others,we send out an appreciation card to them before. He's a man with a soft looking, kind and humorous.I got this ideas for bookmark and i think the colours i used and the quilling butterfly is just suitable for him...I wish him all the best in his future undertakings... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors