About me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thank You,Teacher!!!

I would like to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers out there (including me.. :D) no matter what kind of school or institution you are teaching at-you are great!!! I got an order from a girl in Muar, Johor,asking me to make three cards for her lady teachers. It's not so hard as she just let me decide everything including theme and colours. Except she wish to include the names of her teacher. And one of them is in Jawi font. I (ops! my partner) had done it before,so i guess it shouldn't be any problem for us to print it out. Actually,i'm learning to make it as a HAND written...but we are still working on it.I chose different colour for different teacher as this may be my experiment too. I'm really happy to know that she love the cards and looking forward to make many more cards  for her in future.She's one of my generous and kind customer...hm..she's only 17...so sweet...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments.I really appreciate it! Have a good day :)

Lesen Creative Commons
Fayyza Ideas dilesen dibawah Lesen Pengiktirafan-BukanKomersial-TiadaTerbitan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons. Sebarang peniruan atau pengeluaran semula adalah dilarang sama sekali dan perlu mendapat kebenaran daripada artis dan pemilik blog.

Visitors